Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data
the writer ELMET S.r.l., established in Via della Tecnica, 5 - 36013 Piovene Rocchette (Vicenza), C.F. and P.I.V.A. 04110930247 as "Data Controller" informs you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereinafter the "EU Regulation"), that your data will be processed as follows:
The data controller informs you that personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and / or payment references, etc.), hereinafter called "personal data" or even simply "data", related to you, acquired also verbally directly or through third parties in the past, such as those who will be collected in the future, may be processed in full compliance with the EU Regulation. The Owner of treatment carries out the processing in a lawful manner specifically for the execution of a contract of which you are part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures (eg preparation of an offer, etc.) requested by you (Article No. 6 of the EU Regulation). Data processing means any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, destruction of the data.
Legal Basis and Purpose of treatment
Legal basis: EU Regulation n. 679/2016
2A) without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), c), e) of the EU Regulation), for the following Purposes:
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from any existing relationships with you;
- to fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to defend in court;
- for general accounting purposes;
- for management purposes (invoicing, possible document management, etc.);
- for credit management;
- for statistical analysis and quality control;
- for insurance management;
- for technical assistance.
Since you have read this information when browsing our site, we also inform you in each in the event that your navigation data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of the following related obligations to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Technical and Functional Access to the Site no data is kept after closing the Browser;
- Purpose of Advanced navigation or personalized content management;
- Statistical purpose and analysis of navigation and users.
2B) Only with your specific and separate consent (art. 7 of the EU Regulation), for the following commercial and / or marketing and / or profiling, only if we make use of it and inform it in advance:
- sending via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts of newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and / or detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of what made at your request;
- sending via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts of commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partner).
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 n. 2) of the EU Regulation e precisely: the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction, blocking. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing (however suitable for guaranteeing data security and confidentiality).
Data retention times and other information.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case not
beyond the terms of the law from the termination of the relationship for the purposes referred to in the existing relationship. With reference to the data
personal data subject to Treatment for Marketing and commercial purposes, the same will be stored in compliance with
principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until
the interested party's revocation of the specific consent occurs.
The personal data you provide will be treated " in a lawful manner, with fairness and transparency " protecting your privacy and your rights.
The interested party undertakes not to insert or transmit any material on or from the Site:
that is intimidating, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, such as to incite hatred racial, discriminatory or discriminating, threatening, scandalous, inciting, blasphemous, harmful to secrecy obligations, detrimental to privacy or that can in any way cause annoyance or damage; or that represents or encourages behaviors that they could be considered forms of crime, which could lead to the responsibility of anyone, regardless of who they are in a way contrary to the law, public order or morality or that damage third party rights anywhere in the world; or that cause damage (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, components defective, corrupt data or other software with harmful or damaging content). The User cannot abuse the Site (including, but not limited to, carrying out hacking activities).
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in points 2.A) and 2.B):
- to members, employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- to third party companies or other subjects that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their quality of external data processors (as an indication: associated offices, lawyers, processing companies of data, certifying bodies, accounting / tax consultant and, in general, to all the bodies responsible for checks and controls on the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, companies of insurance for the provision of insurance services, financial offices, Municipal Bodies and / or Municipal Offices, to consultants and services and security companies in the workplace, which can in turn communicate the data, or grant access to they in the context of their members, users and their assignees for specific market research. The data collected is treaties may also be communicated, in Italy and abroad, to subcontractors, suppliers, for the management of systems information, transporters, shippers and customs agents).
Without the need for an express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) of the EU Regulation), the Data Controller may
communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A) above to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, a
insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is
obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. During and after browsing, your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- Google: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Content customization, Optimization;
- Google AdWords: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Content customization, Optimization;
- Google Analytics: Target advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization.
Your data will not be disclosed.
Personal data is stored on devices located at the data controller's offices or at providers,
within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have
right to move data even in non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures that the data is transferred immediately
extra-EU will be in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the contractual clauses and verifications
standards set by the European Commission.
Both as regards the data present on its devices, and for any data present at the provider, the Owner of the treatment has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a suitable level of security, in the full compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the EU Regulation.
Navigation: your navigation data may also be transferred, limited to the aforementioned purposes, to following states: - EU countries, - United States.
Since each browser, and often different versions of the same browser, also differ significantly from each other if prefers to act independently through the preferences of your browser can find detailed information on the procedure required in your browser guide.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A) above is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to
guarantee the Services as indicated in 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.B) is instead optional. He can therefore decide not to confer any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already supplied: in this case, it will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material and / or anything else inherent to the Services offered by the Owner of treatment.
However, he will continue to have the right to the Services referred to in point 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 of the EU Regulation shown below, namely:
- has the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller that personal data is being processed
that concern him and in this case, to gain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question:
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the retention period of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the data subject's right to ask the Data Controller to rectify or cancel personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Guarantor for the protection of personal data);
- if the data is not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the EU Regulation, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject. Ol>
- If your personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the EU Regulation concerning the transfer.
- The data controller will provide you with a copy of your personal data processed if you request it. If you request further copies, the data controller may charge you a fee reasonable based on administrative costs. If you submit the request by electronic means, and except his different indication, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others. Ol> Furthermore, where applicable, you can enjoy the rights set out in articles 16 to 21 of the EU Regulation and specifically have:
- the right to rectify personal data;
- the right to be forgotten (right to be canceled)
- the right to limitation of treatment;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object;
- the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
You also have the right to revoke any consent already given at any time without compromising the legality of the treatment based on consent given prior to revocation.
Owner and Distributors
Below we provide some information that you need to bring to your knowledge, not just to comply with
legal obligations, but also because transparency and correctness towards the people who visit our website
is a fundamental part of our business.
Data controller . The Data Controller of your personal data is ELMET S.r.l. and that you can contact for any information or request at the following addresses:
Appointees. The list of the persons in charge of data processing is available at the administrative offices of the Data Controller treatment.